Leadership teams are groups of people who, to various degrees, depend upon each other’s inputs in order that they can perform their individual roles. Leadership team members need to cooperate with one another, coordinate their activities, and support each other as they work together towards shared team goals.
However, these conditions can be hard to maintain resulting in underperformance .
We help you to diagnose the causes of problems in your leadership team and work with you to find solutions.
Specifically, we help you with the following:
- Resolve conflict between team members
- Assess the frequency and quality of interactions between team members
- Resolve issues that arise from working in complex matrix structures
- Improve the interpersonal skills of team members
- Raise motivation and morale
- Build the confidence of team members in their ability and in the ability of their team to achieve its goals
- Develop metrics to assess team performance over time
We draw on well-researched, evidence-based methods to understand team problems and align performance with expectations.