An organization must continually change if it is to respond to changes in its competitive environment. Change includes restructure, privatisation, mergers, acquisitions, divestments, and internal adjustments in the policies, practices, procedures, and behavioural norms in the organization.
The ability to ‘lead change’ through effective planning, execution, and careful management of the impact of change on people is a crucial leadership attribute.
We support you to lead the change process with the following input:
- Survey and assessment to understand attitudes, beliefs and behaviours
- Develop predictive statistical models that enable you to understand the impact of decisions and other organisational variables
- Help to build the case for change
- Help to design change initiatives
- Advise how you can best communicate your change plans
- Coach you to plan, execute and monitor the change process effectively
- Design education programmes that enable employees to adjust to change
We help you to develop and execute appropriate responses to strategic issues.
People are often reluctant to change because they like things the way they are or because they do not want to suffer the pain of change. Change can therefore lead to resistance, morale problems, and resignation of key people.
Our approach is to help your people to understand the benefits of change, win their commitment, and support them through the change process.